Turning a Floral Workshop into a Tattooing Salon for One Day, BP22
On February 7, 2020, Paris School of Florist Trainer Martine Soulier had the following announcement to make:
Special Request: The class of BP22 of the Paris Florists School has been invited to a Floral Tattoo Show at the Porte de Versailles, where there will be a competition with an exceptional jury. I am asking you to realize and create floral accessories and a matching floral tattoo on one of your models, a classmate of your choice, for the tattoo show catwalk.
For this creation you will be supervised, guided, and directed for this masterclass by Cedric Exare, Floral Champion of France.
After a full day of work, here are the designs that the apprentices of BP22 created for the runway looks:
Skills, precision, practice, and above all patience are all you need to render life into your floral tattoo designs!
- Coupe de la Chambre Syndicale des Fleuristes d’Île-de-France 2020
- Soutenir la filière horticole et nos fleuristes
- The Magnificent Flowers in The Great Gatsby by Ophélie Goncalves, BP12
- Turning a Floral Workshop into a Tattooing Salon for One Day, BP22
- Visit to the Vallée-aux-Loups’ Bonsai Greenhouses
Blog in english
Retrouvez le blog de notre professeur d’anglais, Leslie Jeunet, en langue anglaise.